The 2nd training workshop of SUCCEED Network project took place at Moi University (Mombasa Campus, Kenya)
This project meeting comprised two training activities and a coordination meeting:
- a workshop on Methodology and Programme Design
- a workshop on fundraising strategies for the Energy Efficiency Units
- a coordination meeting in order to plan the next project steps.
During four days the project participants achieved the following results:
- to know how to develop e-courses following quality standards
- to know how to develop a fundraising strategy in order to capture funds for collaborative project in the field of energy
- to plan the next steps for the first year of project activities.
This double-workshop session was conducted by UA staff members, who prepared several practical exercices in order to better train the project participants.